1990 (2016) Dudley Dix Top Gaff Schooner Sailing Boat For Sale
As-Is-Where-Is If not sold prior, For Sale By Luxury Online Boat Auction
- New or Pre Owned Pre Owned Item
- Location Phuket, Thailand
- Item # 621629
- End Date
- Start Date
FOR SALE BY LUXURY ONLINE BOAT AUCITON
BASCO Luxury Online Auction Details
If not sold prior, for sale by BASCO Luxury Online Boat Auction starting from December 7, 2022 11:00 a.m. (GMT+8) until December 12, 2022 11:00 a.m. (GMT+8). Must Be Sold. As-Is-Where-Is condition. The opening bid at the Online Boat Auction is USD595,000. Please note that the opening bid is not the confidential reserve price. One of the reasons the reserve price is kept confidential is that often owners accept the offer received on the day.
The boat will be open for viewing by appointment at Phuket, Thailand. The open house/viewings event will be starting in the second week of November. For more information and to schedule a viewing, click here.
You can’t get more classic than the iconic, 30.20m DALLINGHOO. The largest of Dudley Dix Yacht Design's Hout Bay range and built in 1990 by Pritchard shipyards, this romantic schooner is a true statement yacht. With her exterior charmingly reminiscing a time of exploration along with a timeless allure.
DALLINGHOO was fully refit in 2016. The hull was completely rebuilt along with the rigging and an engine overhaul. She has only had one owner since and a crew who has always maintained it to an incredibly high standard. DALLINGHOO’s exterior has benefited considerably with the refit, with stunning large areas on the expansive teak deck, allowing for the most comfortable locales to soak up the sun, feel the refreshing wind and enjoy the lull of the waves.
DALLINGHOO’s interior went through a significant overhaul during the refit, designed to enhance contemporary comforts. A stand-out feature of her interior is the full-beam Master stateroom aft complete with a double bed, a welcoming seating area, and a much-desired storage area. The newly themed interior combines perfectly light painted wood with classic teak and hardwood. The salon includes a large table perfectly suited for more formal dining along with u-shaped sofa and chairs.
Complete with a plethora of water toys and a 4.2m RIB tender, DALLINGHOO is the ideal family yacht and has a history steeped in successful charters. With her eye-catching and classic, schooner design, DALLINGHOO is bound to impress and whisk you away from all the worries in the world.
- Built by - S. A. Prichard (South Africa)
- Accomodation - Dallinghoo facilitates 10 guests in 5 cabins and 4 crew in 1 cabin
- Length - 30.44 meter (99’9”)
- Crew - 4
- Beam - 5.8 (19’0”)
- Location - Thailand
- Draft (min/max) - 2.56 (8’5”)
- Flagstate - Langkawi, Malaysia
- Year - 1990
- Displacement - 59 tons registered
- Material - Steel
- Exterior design - Dudley Dix
- Engine - 1x Perkins 185 HP
- Interior design - Dudley Dix
- Total sail area 260 M2/ 2,800 ft2, all in Tan-Bark Traditional weave Clipper sail Cloth and in good condition.
- Gaff rigged schooner with steel masts, aluminium top masts and gaffs and glass/epoxy sheathed wooden booms.
- Stainless steel standing rigging. Three lower shrouds and one upper shroud per mast with triatic stays joining the masts. One set of lower running backstays and one set of upper running back stays.
- Bow sprit with whisker stays and spreaders and a bobstay with dolphin striker.
- Air Draft 22 meters
DALLINGHOO is in excellent condition. She had her external paintjob finished May 2021, all cabins refitted in 2016, light and bright cream and varnished teak interior panelling with varnished hardwood trim – all floors throughout varnished hardwood. Dallinghoo facilitates 10 guests in 5 cabins and 4 crew in 1 cabin
- Master Stateroom aft with double berth, seating area, storage and en-suite WC, hand basin and shower.
- VIP Stateroom midship cabin with double berth, storage and en-suite WC, hand basin and shower.
- Double cabin forward portside with en-suite WC, hand basin and shower.
- Twin cabin forward with upper and lower bunks en-suite WC, hand basin and shower.
- Captain’s Cabin double cabin behind Navigation station offering en-suite WC, hand basin and shower. This cabin is available for guest use, if a double bed is required and Captain will move to the twin cabin or crew area.
- 4 Berth crew cabin forward with bunks and en-suite facilities, this cabin is accessed from the deck above and therefore total separate to the guest accommodation aft of it.
- Large saloon with casual seating portside around a dining table.
- Navigation area with chart table and seat.
- Large galley fully equipped for fine dining service.
All accommodation spaces are fully air-conditioned. Large TV in main saloon and in Master & VIP Staterooms, all cabins have 220V power points along with USB charging points to fit all modern phones and cameras etc.
- Engines - 1x Perkins (185hp)
- Engine Hours - Fully rebuilt June 2019, since then only few 100 hours (mainly due Covid)
- Cruising Speed - 8 Knots
- Main generator - 2009 Northern Light M864W.3 20KVA
- Second generator - 2014 Paguro 3 - 10KVA silent running
- Engine driven Alternator - 2018 4KVA Leece Neville 24V 175 A/hr
Electrical & power
- Victon Multiplus 70 Amp charger House bank
- Victron Centaur Bow Thruster charger 2018
- Victron Chargers for each battery bank
- Victron 24V 5oooVA inverter
- 24v house bank system
- 12x 2V 800ah batteries
- 2x 12v sealed batteries for 24V main engine
- 2x 12v battery for the 24V main generator
- 1x 12V battery for backup generator
- 2x 12V 160 A/hr Sonnenschein for bow thruster
- 1x 12V 160 A/hr Sonnenschein for Auto Pilot
- Raymarine 24-mile Radar
- Full Raymarine package including two chart plotters Raymarine autopilot Ritchie compass Raymarine and Garmin GPS Raymarine log/speed, depth sounder, rudder indicator
- Barigo ships clock & barometer
- Thrane Fleet 500 (not fitted) – Satelite Phone INMARSAT
- Satellite Hand Phono Iridium Number 00 881623496244
- VHF Radio Sailor 6215 VHF DSC radio with helm handset
- Standard Horizon Quest VHF DSC
- Hand held VHF radio 4x Icom
- McMurdo EPIRB
- Garmin 650 class B AIS transponder Icom IM 700 SSB GSM Enhancer / Booster with WIFI Four Faith Router WI FI model:F3A36
- PLB (personal location Beacon) 3x McMurdo S10
- Built in Chest 220v Electric
- 220 V bar fridge to Galley
- 220V bar fridge saloon under the bar
- -20C freezer 220v – large seawater cooled
- -20C domestic 140 Litre in the store room
- Icemaker - 1x Domestic
- Microwave - 1x
- Kitchen construction - Full commercial grade stainless steel fitout with timber cabinets.
- Sink - Large square stainless steel integrated
- Stove - commercial 5-burner with gas oven and grill
- Coffee machine - 2x Krups
- Fuel - 2,500 litres in steel tank in the keel
- Water - 3,000 litres in 2 x stainless steel tanks
- Black water - 600 litres in Holding Tank
- Life rafts - Sea Safe Pro-lite 8 Man x 2
- Hydro Static Releases - Hammar x 2
- EPIRB - Sea Safe E100GPS
- Flares - Pains Wessex Offshore Flare Pack
- Horseshoe rings - Baltic with LED Lights x 2
- Life jackets - 6 x solid 6 x Seago Classic 180n auto inflate
- Safety harnesses - Baltic Double Hook x 4
- Fire extinguishers - 5x Extinguishers
- First aid kit - Offshore Cat C
- Danbuoy - 1x
- Gas detector - Alarm and remote gas isolation system
- Diving Compressors
- Bauer Petrol Portable
- Maximator MX 140 (with double filling hose)
- Maximator MX 140 (with double filling hose)
- Scuba gear - 6 Complete sets
- Dive computers x 2
- 2x dive computers
- Dive torches x 4
- Sea Kayaks
- 2x Double seater pioneer sea kayaks
- Stand Up Paddle Boards 2 x Pioneer solid core SUP
- 2x Pioneer solid core SUP
- Fishing Rods
- 2x Trolling Game Rods
- 2x light spinning rods
- 2 x light spinning rods.
- 12ft Tender: McNulty 12 – 12ft clinker classic gaff rigged sailing dinghy, oars + 5hp Yamaha outboard
- Main tender: 4.2m RIB - Novurania 420TR centre console RIB
- Fitted with 40hp four-stroke HONDA BF40D out board engine
- Fitted with a Garmin C188 Chart plotter and sounder
- Washing machine - 1x
- 12V heavy duty Hydraulic system with Auto Pilot
- Bow Thruster: Lewmar
- Anchor windlass: Lofan’s TITAN 2000w
- Anchor: Delta anchor 55kg with 75m chain
- SPADE anchor 75kg with 100m chain
- Chain: HDG 12 x 36 x 40 G40 Certified Chain (Italian)
- Dometic Sealand Vacuflush - Vacuum flush with holding tank 5 units
- Sea Recovery water maker - 150lph.
- Hot and cold pressurized water system
- Water heated by 220v & engine
EXCEPT AS SPECIFIED HEREIN, THE SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED SOLELY ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. BASCO PTE LTD or BOATGURU.APP HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH DISCLAIMERS ARE HELD TO BE LEGALLY INVALID IN YOUR JURISDICTION. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR DETERMINING WHETHER THE PRODUCTS/SERVICES ARE SUFFICIENT FOR YOUR PURPOSES.; BASCO PTE LTD or BOATGURU.APP DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, OR CONDITIONS AS TO THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY OF THE PRODUCTS/SERVICES CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BASCO PTE LTD or BOATGURU.APP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF PURCHASING OR SELLING ITEMS ON THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL BASCO PTE LTD or BOATGURU.APP BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER ARISING, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF BASCO PTE LTD or BOATGURU.APP HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. YOU AGREE TO HOLD SITE OWNER HARMLESS FROM, AND YOU COVENANT NOT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL OR OTHER ACTION AGAINST SITE OWNER, ASSERTING ANY CLAIMS BASED ON OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
There are no questions for this listing.